Giveaways and Meet-ups
As we head into a long overdue Spring, it seems like the first quarter of the year has flown by. We’ve been very busy, and YOU all get the benefits.
E-Learning Uncovered: Articulate Studio ’13
Our biggest announcement so far this year is the launch of our latest book, E-Learning Uncovered: Articulate Studio ’13. Learn about every check box, every menu, and every option in Presenter, Quizmaker, Engage, and Replay.
And did you know you can get it for free? We have partnered with eLearning Brothers to offer an exclusive pre-release edition of the book through March 18. If you buy an eLearning Brothers template subscription, they’ll give you a copy of the book for free. If you want just the book, they are offering it at a deep discount for only $25 INCLUDING shipping. As an added bonus, you’ll find a $25 coupon in the back of the book to their popular eLearning template library. Click here for more information.
Also, don’t forget to check our growing collection of free resources to accompany the book.
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo
Are you attending the 2014 Learning Solutions Conference & Expo March 19–21? Several members of the Artisan team will be there presenting plenty of tips and tricks to help you with your own e-learning journey.
Join us for the following concurrent sessions:
- Ten Lessons Learned: My First Year in E-Learning with me, Tim Slade | Wednesday, March 19th 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
- Implementing Project Management Software for E-Learning Production with Diane Elkins & Nick Elkins | Thursday, March 20th 10:45 AM – 11:45 AM
Check us out at SolutionFest:
- If you’ve never been to SolutionFest, you are missing out! What a great way to get new ideas and inspiration by walking around and seeing the work of fellow developers. We’ll be showcasing two of our own projects. Come by and see us, and be sure to vote for us, too!! Thursday, March 20th 4:45 PM – 6:45 PM.
Wake up bright and early with us for Morning Buzz:
- Managing E-Learning Translation Projects with Nick Elkins | Thursday, March 20th 7:15 AM – 8:15 AM
- Starting a Freelance Career in E-Learning with Tim Slade | Friday, March 21st 7:15 AM – 8:15 AM
Lectora User Conference
Lastly, if you are attending the 2014 Lectora Users Conference, March 31 –April 4, be sure to join Diane Elkins at the Power Users Showcase keynote and stop by the Artisan/E-Learning Uncovered booth in the Expo Hall
Couldn’t get funds approved for the conference? Would you like to be our guest? We are excited to be giving away an extra pass to the conference (an $895 value). Click here for more details, and get your entry in before 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, March 9th!