Practice Using Articulate Storyline
The best way to get to know an e-learning authoring tool is to USE it. To help make that a little bit easier, we have just posted a set of practice files on our website.
Here are some reasons why you might want to try them out.
- You are learning Storyline on your own and want to practice as you go.
- You are learning Storyline using our book (shameless plug!), and you want to practice as you go.
- You are curious about the capabilities of Storyline and want to play around to decide if it is the right tool for you.
- You want to create something to help convince your boss/manager/IT department that you should purchase Storyline.
- You aren’t really ready to try it out yourself yet, but you want to look under the hood of a finished course.
What’s included in the files?
- Storyboards for a 20-minute course on time management
- All the assets to create the course (audio, images, etc.)
- An example of a finished Storyline file (.story format)
- A link to the finished course in html format
- Instructions that map the development tasks for the course with the chapters in our book (shameless plug!) so you can practice as you go
The course lets you practice the basics such as adding scenes, slides, text, and graphics, all the way up to states, layers, conditions, and variables.